Thursday, August 30, 2012

Juice of the Week- Peach Sweet Tea


I was introduced to Copper Creek, maker of the current Juice of the Week, by a fellow vaper from half way across the country. Summer Dawn of ECF sent me a package back in the day which really kick started my vape life. Before her influence, I only knew of maybe 3 places to get juice from and all of which kinda sucked. Aside from the generous care package, she's also helped me out of many jams when it comes to vaping questions and honest answers I needed. Stop by her YouTube page and check out some of her videos and follow her on instagram: @2morrowland For your viewing pleasure, here is her review of Copper Creek. Enjoy!


Onto this weeks review! What could possibly be more refreshing on a hot summer day than a nice tall glass of ice cold peach iced tea? How about that same flavor in a vape?! Copper Creek allows you to add a flavor shot of fruit to their sweet tea juice to further maximize your vaping enjoyment. I was surprised and intrigued to learn that they put their delectable juices in glass bottles with glass dropper tops. It not only makes filling my tank a little easier but they also look really cool.

Enough about the packaging though, I dripped a couple drops into my atty and fired it up awaiting my forthcoming disappointment of a bland chemically tasting peach flavor of yesteryear...but I was wrong! I could easily identify both the peach flavor AND the tea flavor, both tasting very natural and sweet. One of my favorite beverages is peach iced tea (AriZona iced tea FTW!) and Copper Creek's flavor did not disappoint at all. Not too sweet, not too peachy, no overpowering tea flavor.

A great afternoon vape or all day if you prefer. Personally, I just filled up a tank and I've been vaping it for the past few hours at 5.5v on the V-tube/3ohm carto with plenty of vapor and flavor. I will definitely be trying out more of what Copper Creek has to offer.

**UPDATE 8/30/12: Sweet Tea is now BACK IN STOCK!!**

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 



DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.


Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo


No comments:

Post a Comment