Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Juice of the Week- Dragon's Delight

This weeks JotW comes to us from ECBlends. This one came to me as a free gift with my purchase in a 50/50 PG/VG mix and 0mg nicotine. I was a little bummed at the lack of nic but it definitely wasn't a total loss as I'll explain later. The package they sent me was huge; much larger than the usual small bubble mailer or small flat rate boxes I usually see from purchasing 4 or 5 juices. Included with my order was about a dozen "menus" listing almost all their flavors. Also there was a "friend tip" sterile tip for letting your friends try your juice without letting them slobber all over your drip tip. I like getting free stuff (duh, who doesn't?!) it shows the company cares about keeping their customers. Onto the real reason you're here!


Me, moments after recieving my package from EC: "Meh, it's ok I guess…"
Me, after letting this juice steep for over 2 weeks: "Holy $#!*, this stuff is great!!" 
EC is famous for their "Dragon" series juices which is with complete merit. As you may know by now, I am a huge fan of anything peach flavored and this one has a great peach/pear and cream base. You can easily identify every component that makes this juice truly wonderful. However lovely this vape is, patience is a virtue and I highly recommend you steep all juices from EC for at least 2 weeks in order to really bring out the flavor. I'm not sure what it is about them but the only way to make their juice brag worthy is letting it sit for a while. When I first got these juices in, they were all clear/pale yellow and now they have become darker hues of red and yellow. A friend who swears by EC lets them sit for nearly a month and they become a dark red/brown and have intense flavor. I'd say these cream based juices should be vaped at lower voltages to avoid a hot vape sensation which could throw off the nature of the peaches and cream vape.

Definitely one of the best Dragon mixes I've had to date!

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.
Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo 

1 comment:

  1. You can buy electronic cigarette at vapesourcing.com. vapesourcing offers high quality electronic marlboro kinds plus their own accessories, at discount rates. If a person are organizing to create a majority purchases, getting coming from vapesourcing can give you excellent deals and also bring in significant savings. Visit: https://vapesourcing.com/kanger-subox-mini-c-start-kit.html

    ReplyDelete