Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Juice of the Week- Hadouken

Once again, I was captivated simply by the name of this liquid. Luckily I wasn't duped because this has become one of my favorite flavors from FuZion. This has my favorite two things about e-juice; fruit and menthol. I've been told by the owner of FuZion himself that he doesn't particularly fancy this flavor but it was requested so he made and it and it has become very popular. I wasn't even through my first 15ml before I had to have a 30ml of it!

copyright FuZion Vapor

The fair is in town and I decided to be a bit more inconspicuous about my public vaping and brought along my eGo twist and a dual coil tank. I got a few strange looks but I think people are starting to understand what electronic cigarettes are and don't assume they're actually smoking plus I saw a few other people with them there! Anyways, I was vaping Hadouken all night which ended up being a great compliment to all the greasy food I was eating, kind of like drinking a cold soda after every morsel (without paying $4 for a can of soda!) I enjoy this at a slightly lower voltage to really bring out the coolness of the menthol and make it feel more like an ice cold beverage. FuZion's base mix is 65/35 PG/VG and even though I'm vaping it at 6mg of nic, it has a nice smooth throat hit. This juice is very sweet and a bit tart with a heavy dose of flavor and vapor. It has a great viscosity that will work well in a punched carto tank, regular carto/atty, or even a wick tank like the Vivi Nova or Vision Clearomizer.

Enjoy this after dinner for a palette cleanser or all day like I do!

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo 

1 comment:

  1. You can buy electronic cigarette at vapesourcing.com. vapesourcing offers high quality electronic marlboro kinds plus their own accessories, at discount rates. If a person are organizing to create a majority purchases, getting coming from vapesourcing can give you excellent deals and also bring in significant savings. Visit: https://vapesourcing.com/aspire-x30-rover-kit.html

    ReplyDelete