Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Juice of the Week- Vanilla Mint

It's just about that time of year again, where we pack in the shorts and break out the sweaters and blankets. Now, I'm not sure about all of you but I'm the type of person that enjoys the smells and tastes of the changing seasons. That being said, I've been vaping a lot of natural flavors lately, which is great because I love expanding my horizons. This was one from the wonderful Summer Dawn, who sent me a care package earlier this year. This juice comes from Blue Mist Vaping Liquid which is a decent juice company, I've found a few random juices from them that I really enjoy and a few duds as well but that's the adventure of vaping!

Copyright Blue Mist Vapor
I was nearly out of juice, didn't have any money and on the brink of buying another pack of cigarettes in my first few weeks of vaping, when one of my instagram photos attracted the attention of Summer Dawn. I told her my predicament and she kindly sent me about 20 juices to try! I was overjoyed and this juice was among those to try, even though I was never a huge fan of natural flavor juices, I love mint and menthol flavors so I gave this one a shot and boy am I glad I did! This juice came to me at 100% VG in 8mg nic and extra flavor. The vanilla part of this juice is a little over powered by the mint part but thats fine by me, I prefer the minty-ness anyway. This is a lovely after dinner vape, refreshing to the palette, almost a dessert in-and-of itself. Very nice at any voltage, I myself used to vape this in my old Volcano Magma e-cigs. At $5 for a 10ml bottle, Blue Mist is also easy on the wallet.

If you're looking for a nice sweet minty vanilla for an occasional vape, this juice is for you

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo 

No comments:

Post a Comment