Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Juice of the Week- PG Hype

I ordered from Alien Visions during their mega 30% off moving sale but to my dismay, they were out of Boba's Bounty AND Gorilla Juice; the two tobacco flavors I was actually looking forward to trying! Nevertheless, I felt like seeing what all the hype (that's the only time I'll use that joke I swear) was about, so I ordered anyways. Upon arrival, I sampled every flavor as per usual and one stood out among them. You guessed it, a juice simply named hype. So here's my take after vaping a couple tanks of it.

Copyright AVE Juice

If you aren't familiar with Alien Visions, they are a small company but have a huge reputation in the vaping community on ECF etc. known especially for their unique tobacco flavors, Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice. Since they were out of those two upon my time to order, I decided to try a smattering of other flavors across the gamut. Most of the juices were lighter in hue except the maple syrup which was darker than a pint of stout, and hype. As you all know by now, my love for unique juice names runs deep and I was enticed by the fruity scent and orange color. Upon my first puff of this sweet nectar of the Gods, I almost began to weep….ok I'm being overly dramatic but it is a really good flavor. I can't quite put my finger on what it tastes like exactly but there's a splash of melon and perhaps mango in it, very tropical. I enjoy this one at a slightly higher voltage, around 4.6-5.5v because it just seems to get more of a kick up there.

Try hype while closing your eyes and imagining a sunset over the ocean on a beach in Maui

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.


Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo 

No comments:

Post a Comment