Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Juice of the Week- Antidote

Hello all! This weeks featured juice is Antidote from Rawr Vapor. As you may know, I tend to enjoy juices with quirky names. This one, I thought, was very clever. As the description on their website says "If poison is a tobacco, to we vapers antidote MUST be a fruit vape." One of the best things about Rawr is that Mike, the owner is a big menthol vaper and he offers a FREE menthol upgrade for any one of his juices! As for myself, being the menthol fan I am, I love this option. So not only does his juice taste great but I can add as much menthol as I want for no extra charge!
copyright Rawr Vapor
Onto the actual juice review. So I wanted to try a few of the more exotic flavors that Rawr had to offer. My previous purchases with them included simple fruit mixes so I thought I'd branch out. Blazing through the site, I purchased the first few that really caught my eye. Upon receiving my order, I continued to try all of the juices using an atomizer and drip tip. The first puff of Antidote was cool and refreshing. I instantly got the blueberry flavor and the menthol upon inhale. As for mouth feel, it felt light and cool, probably because of the menthol and on the exhale you get a bit more sweetness. In the description, it says it's supposed to taste like blueberry lemonade and as I don't get that flavor exactly, it's still a very good mix of fruity, sweet and cool.

Combining just about everything I love about vaping and tastes great from 3.7v-5.5v on my Lavatube/3.0ohm carto combo. In my opinion, this juices sweet spot is around 4.5v; seeing as how Rawr's liquids are very low viscosity (flows faster) I believe they can be vaped at lower voltages and still produce clouds of vapor with good flavor and throat hit. Worth a try if you're looking to 'cure' your bad juice blue ;) Look out for a full review of Rawr Vapor in an upcoming blog!

Flavor: ★★★★☆
Vapor: ★★★★☆
Throat Hit: ★★★☆☆

DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo

No comments:

Post a Comment