Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Juice of the Week- Rip Tide

This weeks juice comes from Pink Spot Vapors in the one and only Sin City, that's right, Vegas! Pink Spot was definitely on my list of vendors to try so I quickly browsed the site and picked up the first 5 that really caught my eye. As you may know, I love quirky juice names and PS has a whole slew of "____ spot" juices including pink spot, blu spot and g-spot (insert lame pun here.) This weeks juice had promises of blue raspberry and strawberry with menthol so it was a win win for me. PS is a little bit pricey but once you've tried their juice, you know your purchase was not a gamble.

copyright Pink Spot Vapors

I hate to admit it but I'm a sucker for a juice that has a similar color to it's name or content. This juice happens to be a lovely shade of blue which tantalizes the eyes as well as the taste buds. I can definitely get a strong blue raspberry flavor which seems to overpower. The light hit of menthol is a nice touch and even more would be up to par in my book. One thing that perplexes me about PS is that they don't tell you the base mix of their juice which I'm not too upset with. Sometimes, I feel as though people can over complicate their juice purchase and ratings based on PG/VG content. Whatever it may be, they're doing it right; this juice has tons of flavor and vapor to spare. Throat hit is a little light which is to be expected with my preferred mix so I can't complain. So far I see a common theme in PS juice, they all taste a little bit chemically. It's not overbearing in any sense but it is noticeable to the trained palette. I've been vaping almost everything at 5.5v on the ProVari using a 2.5ohm dual coil cartomizer which seems to be a good spot. All in all, this juice is a very good blue raspberry flavor with menthol and seeing as how I have nothing to compare it to at the moment (letting my EC Blends TKO steep for a few weeks before properly comparing.)

It takes the cake in the flavor category, only losing points for lack of other flavor presence.

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo




On a side note: I'd like to hear your comments, have you tried any of the products/vendors I've been reviewing?? Your feedback is greatly appreciated as to how I can refine my ratings. Also, if you have any questions about vaping, even if they're off topic, I'd love to help answer them! I am planning on starting video blogs for generally outlining vendor reviews and so you have a better visual of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment