Saturday, August 4, 2012

Juice of the Week- Angry B1rd

I've decided to do a quick blurb about a specific juice at least once a week and this week I'm featuring Juicy Vapor's Angry B1rd. Here we go!

copyright Juicy Vapor

As you may know from reading my previous blog, I like when vendors get creative with their juice names and this one caught my eye immediately. I saw it in the "top sellers" tab on the main page and decided to give it a try. I make an effort not to read the descriptions before trying a juice because I like to give my opinions based on what I think it's supposed to taste like.

I had initially tried it from a friend that had it in the reduced PG-VG mix which means to me it was mostly VG. At the time, I was vaping 70/30 PG/VG and was content with that mix so I decided to order some empty bottles and do a little DIY mixing. Upon receiving my order (6ml of VG and PG and a 12ml bottle) I tried each on their own with a regular atomizer. Both were relatively good, the VG tasted a bit sweeter and had more vapor and the PG had more flavor overall, which is to be expected. I decided to do a 50/50 PG/VG mix since I thought that would be easier than trying to mix my ratio and have leftover VG. Anyways, I vaped it with almost every device and atty/carto combination and the general consensus is a very strong blueberry flavor with masked undertones of cream and berry.

The inhale is sweet, mouth feel is warm and it almost feels like it coats your tongue and exhale you get a little of the berry taste and a little tartness. I've found this worked well at 4.2v on my eGo-c Twist with lots of vapor and the flavor seemed to "pop." I tried it again at 5+ volts and the flavor is still there but it doesn't hit you as hard as 4.2v, there's just more vapor that is warmer. The throat hit with my mix was moderate but I also vape a very low level of nicotine (6mg) so that is to be expected. All in all, I'd say this one is definitely worth a try if you're a fruit vaper; with a nice blueberry flavor that doesn't taste artificial and the hints of cream and berry just seal the deal!

Flavor: 
Vapor: 
Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.


Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo

No comments:

Post a Comment