Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Juice of the Week- XTC

They say the letter X stimulates the brain in curious ways. I'm not sure if that's true but this juice certainly does. Coming from one of my favorite vendors, FuZion Vapor, this juice is by far an all day vape (ADV) for me. A strong hit of berries followed by a nice sweet cream all "infuzed" with a ton of vitamin B12. When I received my first 6ml bottle of this, I vaped it all day straight until it was gone and then reordered a 30ml!

When I vape this juice, it makes me want to dance around like a maniac with glow sticks and stay up all night. (results may vary) Probably one of the sweetest juices in my collection with a very strong flavor. I love vaping this one at high voltage, usually 5.5v with a 2.5ohm cartomizer on my ProVari or V-Tube. I'm sure it would be just as enjoyable on an eGo with a LR dual coil tank.

The disclaimer on the website says it all:
"For disclosure purposes, your personal vaporizer should NOT be used as a glow-stick and spun around.  However, feel free to fist pump to the beat and hug everyone you see."
This is a MUST vape if you enjoy a smooth sweet juice with a great throat hit and tons of flavor!

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo

No comments:

Post a Comment