Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolutions- New Year, New You

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been writing as much as I used to but with the holidays and all, blogging is low on the priority list. Anyways, here we are in 2013, a new year, a fresh start. With my 1 year vape anniversary coming up, I find myself looking back and thinking how awesome it feels to be smoke free.

If you're a newcomer to my blog, thanks for reading. I write this for anyone who wants a little information on the products that are available to you that will help you become a more informed vaper. Wether you've tried using a convenience store e-cig or similar product with negative results or you just want to give quitting smoking one more shot, I can say with confidence that electronic cigarettes were the reason I haven't picked up a cig in nearly a year.

Over the next year, I will make sure to blog more, make videos and I might start giving away some free juice to worthy recipients. So keep checking back for more updates, reviews, sneak peeks and lots more! Happy New Year everyone, let's all try to keep those resolutions and kick the habit!

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo 

1 comment: