Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Juice of the Week- Snickerdoodle Cookies

I know it's been a few weeks since I've posted but please bare with me during the holidays etc. I will be back in full reviewing force very soon. This weeks vape comes from Ms. T's Bakery which was recommended to me by several of my instagram followers as well as a friend of mine. I was never a huge fan of "baked goods" vapes but I thought, hey, give them a shot, maybe they'll be good. I originally ordered a few random bottles and she actually sent me 3 of her favorites for testing purposes so a big shout out to her for that, thanks Ms. T!


As I previously stated, I was never into vaping my baked goods but I have to say, this juice has completely changed my mind! It's sweet and cinnamony goodness all in vape juice form. Definitely a good choice to fill up a carto with this one before heading over to grandmas house for Christmas dinner. I prefer vaping this one at a higher voltage because then the vape is nice and warm just like snickerdoodles ought to be. It has a lovely sweet cookie inhale and a little cinnamon burn on the exhale, quite lovely if you ask me. I never thought I'd be into a dessert juice like this but, hey, sometimes you have to just try something to know if you like it or not!

Ms. T's will definitely be my go to for any "baked goods" vapes from now on.

**Currently Ms. T's site is down until she gets settled into her new home but should be back up soon. Trust me, it's worth the wait!**

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo 

2 comments:

  1. This is really an excellent blog as well as its content. aspire nautilus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Build A Vape allows you to build your own custom vape kit. A retailer for vapes electronic cigarettes, tanks, ejuice, eliquid and vape accessories. Free shipping for all order over $150. Build A Vape

    ReplyDelete