Sunday, February 17, 2013

Vapemail Special!

Last week I ordered a bunch of juice because I've been vaping like a fiend and was going through a good chunk of my stockpile. I decided to try a vanilla and coffee flavor from Viking Vapor, some fruity blends from Rawr Vapor and some of my favorites from FuZion Vapor. I also got an extra special present from my good buddy Shane from FuZion which included a t-shirt, gold foil sticker and a bottle of an unreleased flavor (thanks buddy!) I've also been giving out small bottles of juice to my fellow vapers since I now have a stockpile of empty bottles. Furthermore, I've decided to only purchase bigger bottles of my favorite flavors and on occasion try some new flavors in smaller bottles and share my favs with the masses. If you would like a sample of something I have, send me an email and cover the cost of shipping and ill send you some juice: photoagogostudio@yahoo.com

Viking Vapor
I haven't tried a lot from Viking, but their juice is pretty good. Not the best, not the worst, somewhere in between. Previously, I tried their peach flavor which tasted like peach rings you get from the convenience store for 2/$1 which isn't actually a bad thing. The vanilla is very sweet and would be a good addition to a tobacco flavor if you like to do some custom mixing. Since I got it, it has darkened up quite a bit and I expect it to taste stronger when it has fully steeped. The coffee flavor is decent. When you order, they tell you to put how you like your coffee in the comments section and they will custom mix it to your taste. I'm a simple man and I like my coffee with cream and sugar so that's what I put and what I got was not exactly what I expected but it was ok. Not as sweet or smooth as I was hoping but it's still enjoyable on occasion. I wouldn't recommend vaping this with your morning coffee seeing as how it doesn't match up as well as I thought it would. Nevertheless, for $10 for a 30ml, how can you go wrong?

Rawr Vapor
I love love LOVE their custom mixes and customer creations and, as you all know, I love juice with weird names which Rawr is practically known for. I purchased BaZingah, Sweet Dreams, Strawberry Cantaloupe, AuRAWRa, Dawn of Truth and Strapple. BaZingah is a nice watermelon tropical mix, Sweet Dreams is pretty much strawberry kiwi with a weird name, AuRAWRa is a sweet kiwi pineapple with menthol, Dawn of Truth is tropical banana and coconut and Strapple is strawberry apple. So far, I have not had a bad flavor from Rawr, although Sweet Dreams and Strawberry Cantaloupe could use a bit of a flavor boost. Then again, I usually don't have Rawr's juices long enough to properly steep. Plus if you're a menthol lover, Mike offers a free menthol add on to ANY of his juice!

FuZion Vapor
I've been a fuzionhead for some time now and Shane is constantly blowing me away with some of his flavor combinations and overall quality of his juice. I ordered Chuck Norris Blood, Purple Pieman and Endless Summer plus he sent me a bottle of Doom Berry in a care package (thanks again buddy!) Purple Pieman has now stolen the top spot on my favorite e-juice list, with XTC and Unicorn Blood in a close second. I haven't had the 15ml I ordered for more than a week and it's already almost gone. Chuck Norris Blood never disappoints, smooth and sweet strawberry with a subtle hint of white chocolate. Endless Summer (strawberry lemonade) could use a flavor boost and I plan on choosing that option when ordering my next batch but still a great winter pick-me-up. The new flavor, Doom Berry, reminded me of Halloween as a kid opening up a box of Good N' Plenty's. I was baffled by the name for a while so I had to shoot Shane an email to find out what it was supposed to taste like. He said it was his take on another popular flavor with hints of berry and anise. I haven't fully tested this juice but I  will say, for someone that's not a big licorice fan, I find this juice rather enjoyable. I look forward to filling up a tank of this stuff.

Do you look forward to getting vapemail as much as I do? What are some of your favorite juice vendors? Let me know in the comments below!


Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo

4 comments:

  1. This is really an excellent blog as well as its content. aspire nautilus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose this info is completely unique.
    Vape Clouds Website

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people like electric cigarettes and have quiet smoking regular cigarettes because of them. That is just one of the reasons that I can come up with as to why they are here to stay. On top of all the reasons that you listed as to why they are going to stick around that is. They are just a lot more convenient for people to use and just to be able to use them any where too. A lot of people like electric cigarettes and have quiet smoking regular cigarettes because of them. That is just one of the reasons that I can come up with as to why they are here to stay. On top of all the reasons that you listed as to why they are going to stick around that is. They are just a lot more convenient for people to use and just to be able to use them any where too.A lot of people like electric cigarettes and have quiet smoking regular cigarettes because of them. That is just one of the reasons that I can come up with as to why they are here to stay. On top of all the reasons that you listed as to why they are going to stick around that is. They are just a lot more convenient for people to use and just to be able to use them any where too.click here for more detail.

    ReplyDelete

  4. The Smoant Cylon TC Box Mod features high performance that with dual 18650 batteries (not included) this mod can deliver output power up to 218W.

    ReplyDelete