Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Juice of the Week- Strapple

Sorry I didn't post last week! I've been consumed by dealing with car issues, working on getting a new (used) one very soon which is awesome news for me after driving a P.o.S. for 5 years. Anyways, this weeks juice is easily not only one of my favorites but a best seller from Rawr vapor. It may not have the most interesting name out of the juices I've reviewed previously but the flavor says more than the name could ever say.


This juice was in my first package from Rawr based on a recommendation from my vaping mentor, Summer Dawn. I tried it with a little menthol which is really quite refreshing. I'm almost out of this one so I'm rationing the last few drops I have let in my bottle. The flavor itself is wonderful; it doesn't taste chemically like some other apple flavorings I've tried. It has a strong strawberry hit on the inhale with a tart/sweet after taste of green apple. The menthol really adds a nice touch but I wouldn't over do it, let the original flavors power through. This one is very satisfying at almost any voltage. I use LR dual coil atty's on my eGo and 3.0ohm cartos in the tank on my ProVari. If I ever find myself getting into a flavor rut, I pop this in an atty or tank and it's a welcomed change of pace. Strapple boasts plenty of silky vapor and a smooth throat hit that doesn't kick your butt. When this bottle is finally finished, I will absolutely be repurchasing this one!

Sweet strawberries and a little kick of sour green apple? What's not to like? Give this one a try!

Flavor: 
Vapor: 

Throat Hit: 


DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions based on my own testing of the product in various devices and at my own PG/VG ratio and nicotine level. Some people may experience it differently based on their own preferred mix and the PV they use.

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo 

No comments:

Post a Comment