Friday, October 19, 2012

Accessory Review- Phiniac Tank

When I first started vaping, I was perfectly content using a small 510 battery, atomizer and a drip tip. Dripping 3-4 drops every 8 or so pulls off it of it satisfied my needs…for about a month. After talking to a lot of people and seeing what was out there in the vaping world, I started becoming more and more curious to the mods and accessories that were available. First, I purchased an eGo-T 1000mah battery and 3ml Dual Coil Tank. Being ignorant to the fact that certain juice flavors can crack or damage plastic tanks, I filled it with a cinnamon flavor and the tank became pitted (juice ate away at the plastic.)  After much consideration, I acquired an Altsmoke Silver Bullet and Phiniac Tank and the rest is history.


Phiniac is a great company that is totally dedicated to quality and craftsmanship. They make hand blown glass and wood tanks of all kinds, shapes and colors. I watched the videos they have posted on youtube which are very informative and instilled the confidence I needed to purchase a pyrex glass tank knowing it would be durable. Upon recieving my tank, (plain glass, standard size) it came with heavy duty black metal caps, an extra set of O-rings and a small bag in a well packaged box. After watching the "how to" videos on YouTube of fitting the tank onto your cartomizer and filling it, it was quick and easy to pop it on and off by using a small amount of juice to sort of lube up the O-rings. The seal is very tight and doesn't pop off easily even if grabbed by the tank while attached to a Silver Bullet or ProVari. It is a bit difficult, however, to slide the tank up to fill it so I would recommend purchasing the tank filler tool they offer on their website. It also prevents wear and tear on your O-rings. So far, I've had no problems with my tank and plan on buying another in the future! I would highly recommend this tank to anyone who regularly enjoys the "trouble" flavors that normally crack plastic tanks such as cinnamon or banana  flavors. The tank sits beautifully on a Silver Bullet and gives it a very nice finished look to the PV. I know function over fashion but hey, why not have both if it's out there!


Value: 
Aesthetics: 

Functionality: 


DISCLAIMER: I bought this device for my own use and for testing purposes. All opinions are my own and are for educational purposes.

Follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo

All images copyright Phiniac.com

1 comment:

  1. After much consideration, I acquired an Altsmoke Silver Bullet and Phiniac Tank and the rest is history. herakles plus tank sense

    ReplyDelete