Monday, January 27, 2014

Tumblr and Blogger Woes

Hey vapers! I just wanted to let you all know I started a Tumblr account for vaping related stuff called Daily Vape, if you want to check it out, click here. I know I have been slacking a lot with this blog and I want your opinion as to wether or not I should keep posting. A lot has changed since my last post so if you all are still reading this, let me know and I will continue posting. Hope everyone is having a great 2014 and as always, happy vaping!

follow me on twitter and instagram: @photoagogo


3 comments:

  1. These are truly amongst the wonderful informative blogs. aspire nautilus

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy electronic cigarette at vapesourcing.com. vapesourcing offers high quality electronic marlboro kinds plus their own accessories, at discount rates. If a person are organizing to create a majority purchases, getting coming from vapesourcing can give you excellent deals and also bring in significant savings. Visit: https://vapesourcing.com/kanger-cupti-2-kit.html

    ReplyDelete

  3. The Smoant Cylon TC Box Mod features high performance that with dual 18650 batteries (not included) this mod can deliver output power up to 218W.

    ReplyDelete